Travel Series: Perugia

Wednesday 1 August 2012




I know I told you about my vacation in Italy a few weeks ago and that you were all waiting for the photos, but until now I didn't have the chance to write about it, there was always something else coming up. After all your curious messages asking about my trip, here is the start of my travel photos series! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

The headquarters for my trip was the lovely city of Perugia located in the Umbria region of Italy. The city has a beautiful old city centre with brick stone walls, churches, alleys, inner courtyards and even a century-old aqueduct turned into a high street. The city is very cosmopolitan and full of life, as it hosts one of Italy's biggest universities for foreign students. The usual gathering point is in the main piazza marking the entrance into the old city where dozens of people enjoy the cooler air of the evening sitting on the stone steps. Let me guide you through the city!








































It's a lovely city, isn't it?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures, I love Italy, I've been in Rome, Milan and Turin, but I would like to go and see some more places, great country with delicious food.
kisses
city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Definitely it is! : ) I would pose on the vespa too : )

Outside Looking In said...

Wow, great pictures! What a beautiful place and it's nice to see you too! I love your top (or is it a dress?) Thanks for sharing these! Can't wait to see more!

LINDA said...

Amazing post! xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

Unknown said...

I love Italy!!! GReat photos you have there, it make so want to go there like..right now:)

BTW, OMG, you look s pretty and cute at the last photo:)

EDGYMIX New Post-Dominican Republic

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

hahaaaa! I know perugia very well! Actually umbria is one of my fave regions!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

lucia m said...

omg! looks amazing! i want to go!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Sammie Clemmons said...

Beautiful pictures-- I LOVE the old world for its amazing history and I never cease to be amazed at the construction of these buildings that are still standing after so many years.

james said...

these photos are simply beautiful. i'd love to visit one day soon!

xx, james

just me said...

seems a lovely place to visit :)
ExCurlyThoughts
FACEBOOK
BlogLovin

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...