Skiing in St Anton

Friday 3 February 2012




Good morning my sweet readers! I have neglected you a bit because during the last week I've been skiing in Austria, in the best ski resort there is: Sankt Anton am Arlberg. Full of fun, English people, apres ski bars on the slopes, live music and skiers coming down the slopes when it's already dark outside! I'm getting ready for a new ski day at -20 degrees (ouch!), so I'll leave you for now with a few photos of my crazy weather:












Have a great day wherever you are and don't worry, I'll check every one of your comments and answer as soon as I get back!

6 comments:

GoNcha GoNcha said...

lovely winter photos. you had a great skiing weekend!
I also posted a ski weekend on my blog.
if you wanna check, here is the link:
http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/2012/02/jahorina-weekend.html

Have a Cupcake sweet day!

Outside Looking In said...

Wow, I was wondering where you went to! Great pictures and at least someone is having winter! Have fun and can't wait to see more pictures!

www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Ohh how lucky you are. Those sunny pix look great. Enjoy for me too : ) Happy weekend : )

Anna said...

how many snow!
I would be there!

Diamanti sul SofĂ 
Facebook

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow hermosas fotos!!!
Besos, Marcela

Unknown said...

mont blanc ballpoint pens
hermes outlet
nike huarache men
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
rolex watches
nike roshe run 3
nike blazer sneakers
nhl jerseys wholesale
le coq sportif usa
2017.2.18chenlixiang

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...