White Week-end I

Saturday 24 July 2010




I told you a few days ago that I was really excited because I was headed to the seaside for the White Week-end in Mamaia. Untill now everything was really great - Thursday evening Vozianov fashion show and yesterday private Paula Seling jazz concert... Tonight I'm going to skip the closing dinner of the week-end in favour of a more entertaining option: a Mika concert on the beach. I can't say I'm a great fan, but hey... it's free and it's on the beach!

At the fashion show I took pictures with another camera and I forgot my card reader at home, so you'll have to wait for that until Monday or Tuesday when my vacation is over ;) so for now you'll be hearing about the concert.





For those of you who don't know who Paula Seling is, she is a Romanian singer and songwriter, as well as a DJ. She released so far 13 pop music albums and won several trophies in Romania. What brought her into the international limelight was her participation at this year's Eurovision Song Contest representing Romania, where came in 3rd. She has a smooth voice and yesterday's concert was in a very intimate jazzy atmosphere. There were only about 20 people attending the concert which was really cool, I don't know what the other guests of the hotel were doing in the meantime...




Dont forget about the story behind the Vozianov fashion show in a few days! Have a great week-end!

1 comment:

Anaal Nathrakh said...

I am DELIGHTED due to the reason that the concert managed to satisfy the tastes of the pretentious friend that i adore: Smaranda!

P.S. The Seling chick has such an obscene name! It makes my sensitive ears bleed!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...