Dress to impress fair @ Villa Rodizio

Thursday 22 July 2010

I'm on my way to the seaside for the White Week-end in Mamaia. I'm so excited to leave the city, but also a bit sad to miss an important event - the vintage, handmade and designer fair at Villa Rodizio in Bucharest this Saturday and Sunday.

The last fair was really interesting and it also featured a fashion show, so for those of you who read my blog from time to time, you already know how cool it is. The location is great within a XIXth century villa in the centre of Bucharest near Gradina Icoanei, the perfect atmosphere for this kind of event. Apparently this time there will be even more treats for the visitors - a Macarons tasting from Madame Lucie. If you happen to pass by, tell me how good they are!

Enjoy the fair!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...