Make time for the small moments in life

Tuesday 30 March 2010

I don't like street lights... never did, never will...

I saw the Eiffel Tower lots of times while travelling through France and through Paris, but when I came to live in Paris, I first saw it after 2 months and I'm not joking. Sure I had probably seen it during the first two months somewhere in the distance, but I never seemed to find the TIME to go up to the Champ de Mars to see it. Isn't it strange how when something great happens to you - like living a whole year in Paris - you just seem to find excuses and the important just slips away? How could I have been so busy during my first two months in Paris and not see the Eiffel Tower?! Speak about the quiet strolls... Probably one of my first real strolls in Paris was the week before having to leave back home for the Christmas holidays... I guess I realized how much I was going to miss Paris and I just wondered through the streets sucking in all that Paris meant to me.

Don't ever lose sight of what is truly important and what really has a meaning to your life, you will soon come to regret the time you lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...