Swimsuit Inspiration

Thursday 23 July 2015




Like I promised you guys a couple of weeks back, here is part two of the swimsuit inspiration series, I couldn't leave these ones out! Apart from the beautiful colors on some of the bikinis or the inspiring landscapes, this time my inspiration came a lot from one-piece bathing suits. One-piece suits can be tricky, as they are not all flattering for different body types and they are also difficult what tan lines are concerned, but some of them are just too beautiful to resist! I'm already imagining myself sitting poolside in one of these gorgeous pieces with a summery cocktail in hand! Countdown started: 10 more days until Barcelona! 
 
 



























 
 
Are you more of a one- piece or a two-piece swimsuit?
Photos: Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...