Milan Fashion Week SS 2014: Emilio Pucci

Monday 23 September 2013




The Emilio Pucci show brought to life the sporty side of fashion with neoprene swimsuits, beaded and embroidered cropped hoodies, bustier dresses, leather sport shorts and leather trophy belts. There were the classic Pucci prints on flowy gowns on one side and the moto-cross pants and cropped leather tops on the other side. Definitely an interesting collection!

Among my favorite looks is the light and breezy dress in the opening photo, the mini dress paired with a chunky leather belt, the colorful bustier paired with a black skirt, the metallic shorts and of course the colorful high-waisted printed trousers paired with the black and white cropped top. Have a look at my selection of the most interesting looks from the runway:






































 
















Do you have any favorite pieces in this collection?

Photos: Monica Feudi/FeudiGuaineri.com

4 comments:

Call me M said...

Finally caught up with your blog again! Once again, great presentation of the runway shows of Fashion week. I generally don't like most prints/patterns, but I liked some of the pieces in this collection, and the colors used!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog again! :)

Sam said...

So great to have you back! I missed your coverage of fashion week, so its a real pleasure coming over here to view it. I am a fan of Pucci more on the red carpet than the runway for some reason, I can see some really terrific pieces already that I hope to see worn soon. Stopping by to wish you well for the week ahead.

Sammie said...

i loooove puccis prints :) they're super fabulous,well the whole collection is :)

John said...

salomon outlet
sac longchamp
moncler jackets
cheap oakley sunglasses
discount oakley sunglasses
michael kors
burberry outlet online
adidas superstar trainers
ray ban glasses
nike flyknit
20170615yuanyuan

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...