Pets for free @ Street Delivery

Thursday 17 June 2010

To mark the beginning of the Street Delivery series of posts I had an article without photos, one where I was just describing what I had seen the first day. One of the things I was telling you about were the pets that were on sale there. Well my lack of information misled me and fortunately today I am able to give you the true version - Iulia told me today that the pets were actually given for free to people who wanted to give them a home. Some of them were even rescued from the street.



During the 3 days of the Street Delivery over 40 cats and dogs found a new home!

4 comments:

Costin M said...

I wanted a cute puppy too, but i don't know why i was living under the impression that street delivery was only happening in timisoara.

Sam said...

You should have payed more attention to what was happening between your house and your university :)) If you still want one, you can try writing on Facebook on the wall of the Street Delivery event to ask if there are any puppies left or send a message to Iulia Covor on Facebook - she was the one who told me of my mistake, that the puppies were for free, so I guess she was one of the people organizing the animal stuff there.

Costin M said...

shame on me :)) I'll see what I can find out, thanks.

Sam said...

glad I could help :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...