Fashion Week AW 2015 Street Style Looks

Tuesday 24 March 2015




Earlier today I was feeling nostalgic about the past Fashion Month that I missed (the first one that I completely miss since I set up the blog) and I was looking through some street style photos to ease the longing for interesting looks and fresh ideas. I thought I might share with you some of the best looks that inspired me today, so I'll take you on a journey through New York, London, Milan and Paris. What have you been up to these past two months? The fashion world sure has been through a lot since my last post!





























What was your favorite look during this past Fashion Month? Among my top favorites are definitely the flowery Valentino skirt worn by Viviana Volpicella, the colorful Stella Jean skirts, Inès de la Fressange's classic French chic look or Anna Dello Russo's stunning poncho. A special nod goes to the burgundy and blue Céline sunglasses of course!


Photos: Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...