Photo of the Week: Bazar Inspiration

Friday 16 May 2014




As you're reading this my mind is wondering back to the fabulous trip I went on a few days ago - Istanbul. Walking carelessly along the Bosphorus strait, visiting century-old palaces or delving into the riches of the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, the city has a lot to offer for the avid traveller. Until I manage to sort through my travel photos, I thought I might enchant your eyes with this wonderful photograph I found of a cluttered shop in Jemaa el Fna, a bazar of Marrakesh. The playful way the light passes through the myriad of colorful glass lanterns and the rich smells are some of my favorite parts of a walk through a bazar, well this and all the great things you can buy. I was extremely happy to be traveling again, my ski trip in February seemed like such a long time ago already! I'll bring lots of pictures and stories from the trip next week.

Have a great sunny week-end!

Photo: Stephanie Lesser, Sense of Place - National Geographic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...