Late Winter or Snowy Spring?

Thursday 28 March 2013




I don't know how the weather's been like where you leave, but it's been snowing for the past two days here! Don't get me wrong, I really like snow, but isn't it about time for the sun to start shining and for girls to wear breezy pastel-colored dresses and sunglasses while enjoying a bike ride? This will probably be the most realistic means of transportation for the next few days around here haha! I would love to go on a ride in this reindeer-drawn gondola!

How's the weather for you at the moment?


8 comments:

Diana Marks said...

It's sunny here :p

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Unknown said...

It's getting warm around here ! Enough to ride my bike but it's not enough to spend a day in the beach !

I wish the weather get better there ! <3

www.universeandyou.com.br

xoxo from japan

EMA said...

Not snowing but still super cold... :( Makes me so sad! I want spring nooow!!

XX

www.themirroronthewall.com

Imke said...

I completely agree with you! I want to wear my summer dresses and pastel skirts etc! When you're inside everything looks sunny and pretty but then you go outside and you want to flee because it's so freaking cold. Ugh I hate Belgium. Let the good weather come pretty please!

EMA said...

I'm in South Africa now so our weather is transitioning from Summer to Fall...so sad :(

http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

Angelina said...

Cool illustration!
Hope the weather get better soon!
Love

Unknown said...

nike air max pas cher
coach outlet
coach handbags
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
toms shoes outlet
cheap toms shoes
true religion outlet
birkenstock outlet
mcm outlet
coach factory outlet
2017.2.18chenlixiang

nushin morid blog said...

Great blog I enjoyed readiing

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...