Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week FW 2012: Giambattista Valli

Sunday 8 July 2012




I'm feeling very inspired by this type of slim and elegant dresses this fashion week season, so here's another great show full of magnificent dresses. Elegance and simplicity are the key, but this time the dresses come with a twist: the designer added ruffles, incredible floral patterns and statement jewelry created in collaboration with jewelry designer Luigi Scialanga. The result is a stunning collection in which the designer invites us into his secret garden of muslin and organza dresses with exaggerated ruffles. To continue the floral dream, the models's faces are surrounded by a soft veil and butterflies.

I think this is probably one of my favorite Haute Couture collections so far! I love the concept, the floral patterns are simply insane and the clothes fit perfectly. Among my favorite garments are the forest green dress in the opening photo, the pink floral suit worn by Ginta Lapina with a flower embroidered skirt, the knee length red dress with ruffles or the flower camouflage gown with ruffled shoulders. Here is my selection of the best looks from the runway:




























































What do you think of the designer's dream garden? What are your favorite looks?

Photos: vogue.fr

8 comments:

Fabrizia said...

Pastel dress is dreamy!
thank you to share all fashion collection
I love them

A Possible Fantasy said...

thanks for stopping by! happy to follow you back, here and on bloglovin'!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and very inspiring posts on your blog :) Congratulations on your work! Would you like to follow each other?

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Magnificent colelction!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Outside Looking In said...

I hate to say but this is not my favorite collection! I love the designs but not the patterns. I love the solid colors (or dark subtle prints) better than the big floral prints and I do love the dark green dresses!

the chilicool said...

The pale pink dress is gorgeous, such a dream!

Alessia


THE CHILI COOL


FACEBOOK

james said...

goodness... i so love all of these. like. a lot!! =P

<3 james

Imke said...

These dresses are just perfect!!

XO, Imke

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...