Rainy days

Friday 9 December 2011




"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."


Good morning everyone! Isn't it beautiful when it rains and everything smells like rain and freshness? I really like it, but still I have to admit that when it's too much it's too much... I don't have photos of my trip yet because I was smart enough to forget to pack the cable connecting my camera to my laptop... Maybe I'll find a solution for that today, but in the meantime I can still tell you something a bout my trip.

I'm one of those crazy people that really enjoy traveling by train, so my roadtrip consisted of a lot of trains! The first two stops were kind of short - Vienna and Frankfurt - just enough to get to smell the air and look at some lovely Christmas decorations or insane skyscrapers in the financial area of Frankfurt. The first major stop was in the lovely city of Maastricht where I was living last year. It was so beautiful with the Christmas market and all the holiday spirit (I'm looking forward for you to see the pics I took!). The only weird thing about Maastricht was the rain - as always it rained and it was really insane: one moment it rained, the next moment it was sunny and clear blue sky only for it to start raining again with HAIL in the next moment. At least it was sunny during the afternoon! Last night I arrived in Paris, one of the most magical cities for Christmas and it's also raining a bit now, that's how I got inspired for that photo. Have a great day everyone!

21 comments:

Imke said...

I don't like rain at all, only when I'm inside with a hot cup of tea and cozy clothes on ;)

XO, Imke

Sammie said...

a little rain is alright,but here it is raining like crazy the last days,and i hate hate hate it :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Outside Looking In said...

Very cute picture and too bad about the cord. I hope you find a solution too! I would love to travel by train also, but we don't have a lot where I live and it takes quite a bit of effort to catch one. I hope it stops raining so you can enjoy Paris!

www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

I like sitting at cafe while watching rain drops but not the heavy ones

Bonnie said...

I would love to travel by train sometime! I have never been on one. :(

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

beautiful photo! thank you so much i follow you back;) your blog is great!!

<3 Anja

http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Erika said...

beautiful pic
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kiss
Erika
My Free Choice

Anonymous said...

that photo is so cute!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Such a nic post, I enjoyed it a lot! I love stay in my ben when outside is raining!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

yiqin; said...

i like rainy days when i am home :P

Lee Oliveira said...

Makes me want to take a winter holiday. There is something magic about train travel rather than planes. I hope the rains slows for you.

Lee
x

Sick by Trend said...

I need summer.. cold and I not are very good friends haha

xx

Have a great weekend :)

www.sickbytrend.com

Cliff Tuna said...

I only like rain when I have nothing to do but sleeping hahaha :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

margaret cruzemark said...

Wishing you and your fabulous blog all the best for the new year!!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

p.s. Your blog is one of my favorites darling!!!

Ceciliette said...

Didn´thearaboutyouin a while.. nice to know taht you´re on a trip enjoying every bit about it!!! I love rain too..it has a "je nes se quoi" and gets me inspired.

Well, hope you come bcak soon with millon images!
Happy holidays!

xx
Cecily

Anonymous said...

Rainy weather = movie night :) hope you had a fabulous Christmas! <3

Outside Looking In said...

Missing your blog posts and hope you're somewhere fun! Looking forward to pictures and stories soon! Happy New Year!

www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

Judith said...

When I'm inside, raining doesn't mather at all, but when I'm outside... no, haha :)
I follow you on my new blog!
XOXO Judith

TAO said...

Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to see your photographs from your trip! Sounds amazing! xoxo

Ceciliette said...

I´m missing this blog!Come backkkk!!!

and Oh.. happy new year ;)

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike tn pas cher
pandora outlet
nike huarache
texans jerseys
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton sacs
oakley sunglasses
under armour outlet
michael kors handbags
cowboys jerseys

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...