The Alfa Romeo Commercial for Giulietta

Wednesday 27 October 2010




I've been obsessing lately with commercials. I don't know what happened, but I think that a lot of the new commercials are becoming more and more interesting and complex. They begin to tell mysterious stories which are very alluring. I wanted to share with you one of the best ones I saw lately. This commercial was made by Leo Burnett for the new Giulietta car from Alfa Romeo and stars a fabulously looking Uma Thurman.

The motto "We are such stuff as dreams are made of" quoted from Shakespeare's works is perfectly chosen and Uma Thurman does a great job embodying the 5 different personalities that blend to make Giulietta what it is. I think it's the perfect way of showing the new direction Alfa Romeo wants to take with this car.








Enough teasing with the photos! Here's the commercial:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...